Sunday, August 1, 2010

EXPRESS YOURSELF


We all want to be heard. But sometimes, no matter how hard we explain or how loud we yell, people just won’t listen! What are they “listening” to if they’re not hearing us? Your body! I won’t lie, I’ve checked out a package or 2 instead of listening to some cute guy before. And I’m sure you chicas and gents have done it too (DON'T LIE). Due to my healthy “upper region”, I’ve caught a few stray eyes myself; hence, the need for this t-shirt:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! But seriously, sometimes it’s easier to let your body “talk” instead of wasting your breath. Check out these great fashion picks that “speak” loudly. Get out of your closet and EXPRESS YOURSELF!



Fergie and Paris Hilton
As seen on "Ugly Betty"
Who doesn't love Mommy Dearest?!?! - "NO WIRE HANGERS EVER"

Patron XO Cafe much???? - "CANDY IS DANDY, BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER"

Melody Ehsani

I NEED THE 7 CONTINENTS NECKLACE YESTERDAY - I'M SO INTERNATIONAL!

Customized Erykah Badu jewelry

Rihanna

Monica wearing "Love" and "Hate" necklaces

Yours truly - POW!

Little Rooms

Operate much????

"That girl is poooooisonnnnnnn!
Can't trust a big but and :)"
Brooklyn Bridge when in NY,
London Bridge when in England,
When in Rome, do as the Romans:)
I'm such a chameleon!

Couch Potato

Home Sweet Home


Quiet clothes, like quiet people, don't get noticed. Make some noise!

Lola Luxe

The Fauxriginal Closet Case

2 comments:

  1. Love the personalized items, will be copping a ring and necklace, thanks boo. Keep the ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will be rocking a Lola Luxe necklace real soon!

    ReplyDelete