Saturday, July 31, 2010

Allow me to reintroduce myself: MY NAME IS LOLA LUXE

Hey glam chicks of the world!!! Lola Luxe is finally blogging and i'm so proud of me! Closet Chronicles is going to be your go-to source for all things fashion--trending, upcoming designers, fashion world issues, sales........you name it, i'll be blogging about it. I'm an equal opportunity fashion connoisseur, so please feel free to make suggestions, ask questions, and/or give me ideas. I love you and I can't wait to get in your closet!

Lola Luxe
The Fauxriginal Closet Case


"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5 comments:

  1. This site is simply adorable.I often have difficulty selecting accessories. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Lola,
    What is the theme based look for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several themes are being carried forward from last year, such as the tailored mens theme and gilded clothing. Because I want you to be as fly as possible, i'll be updating the blog with trending information for Fall 2010 and what you transitional pieces to look for. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you started this blog. I have always loved your fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete