Saturday, August 7, 2010

If You Want It Done Right, Do It Yourself!

Every now and then, I go shopping and I just can't seem to find that piece i'm looking for. I fantasize, dream, and crave some coveted piece that doesn't exist! So what do I do.........DO IT MYSELF! Here are a few items that i've done or will be working on. I'll keep you posted on my fauxriginals in progress. Want some of these pieces in your closet?

Brown and bronze tights

Black and bronze bodysuit (detail)

Black and bronze bodysuit

How i'm rocking it today!

My favorite go-to jean vest

Jean Charles de Castelbajac Spring 10
What my vest will look like when I finish:)

Givenchy Plaid Shirt - Spring 10 (right)
Kanye West rockin' Givenchy out and about (left)

My own Gordon Gartrelle aka Denise Huxtable's fashion fauxriginal lol
Taped up shirt ready to be bedazzled!

Remember this?!?! (And yes, i'm telling you my age)

"I wear my sort of clothes to save me the trouble of deciding which clothes to wear."
Katharine Hepburn


No comments:

Post a Comment