Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Charmed Life

I live a "charmed" life. I love, I am loved, and I feel loved. Now that I got that mushy stuff out of the way (my friends know me as "Icebox"), let's talk about one of my fave pieces of jewelry----CHARM BRACELETS!!! I'd been wanting one for years, but just hadn't found one that said LOLA and that said AFFORDABLE, more importantly. But, my dreams came true at the Juicy Couture store in Miami. Normally, i'm not a Juicy girl, but the charms were so me that I couldn't resist. The extra prodding from my friend Nachette didn't hurt, although she really didn't have to do to much:) I liked the charms so much that I got 2 bracelets-one silver and one gold. Juicy has more cute golds one that silvers ones, so my gold charm bracelet is oh so CLINKY! You here me coming a mile away. People always ask me about and what each charm means. Take a look at my "charmed" life to see what makes me tick. Hopefully, they'll make a closet charm one day.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
I'm a chocolate drop that loves strawberries. PLUS, it was just really pink and sparkly!

Juicy Couture Perfume Bottle
I don't wear Juicy perfume, but I love to smell good.
My favorites are Banana Republic Rosewood, Lolita Lempicka Pacific Creation, and Bond No. 9 perfumes.

"For Nice Girls Who Like Stuff" Pearl
I wear pearl studs almost EVERYDAY and love draping myself in them.
Big, small, medium...doesn't matter.
Just call me "Diamonds and Pearl"
Message on pearl. ENOUGH SAID!

Mirror aka Instant Self Esteem Booster
"I'm not conceited. I'm just convinced."
If you don't think you're pretty, who will?

Globe
My house is my vacation spot!

Cherries
WELLLLLLLLL........some things need to remain a secret;)
Let's just say this is on a need to see basis.

Caramel Kiss
I'm sweet...........sometimes.

Ballerina
I love black ballerinas!!!!!! I have figurines and Black Barbie Ballerina comforter.
DON'T JUDGE ME!
Plus, I've been dancing since I was 3 and haven't stopped.

"All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction."
Oscar Wilde

1 comment: