Saturday, September 4, 2010

F10: Pinko

Pinko, an Italian based fashion firm, is giving me sophisticated glam in their Fall 2010 line. The lines has its good balance of nudes coupled shots of red, mustard, and purple to add some kick. I love the furs and décolletage, but also appreciate the brands recognition of the fact that these can not be everyday wear for most women. They offer their fair share of suiting and separates that can be worn during your work week, but glammed up for the weekend or evening if necessary. It's like the love child of Bebe and Zara and I LOVE IT! My faves from the fall collection are below. Personally, I think all these pieces would like quite nice in my closet. Unfortunately though, I can only order some pieces online (not the cutest ones of course) at this point because there are no stores in the US:( Happy clicking I go because these are a MUST in my closet!



















P.S. They have line for little girls too called Pinko Up!

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every 6 months."
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment